The Providence Scholarship
For employees of Baptist Senior Family
Must be an employee in good standing for at least six months & 300 hours.
You’ve Got This.
Application Available May 1 — June 30
*Application link will be available on May 1*
Meanwhile you can gather these needed items:
- Evidence of acceptance and enrollment in an accredited institution.
- Student ID number, Financial Aid Officer’s email and phone.
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from your supervisor.
- Recent transcript.
- Recent photo we can use in publicity. A cap-and-gown shot is best.
- Answers to the following questions, in 300 words or less:
- Explain your career goals and what led you to pursue this educational path.
- How do you spend your time outside of school? Please include work
experience, community service, extracurricular activities, caring for family
members, and any other responsibilities you may have.
- Provide an example of a time when you faced a great challenge, setback or
failure. How did you make it through? What did you learn about yourself