Living at Providence Point involves a financial decision that ensures quality care and preserves your assets, both now and into the future. Our community offers the flexibility of six different Entrance Fee programs to suit your lifestyle and budget. Entrance Fees start at about $265,000 and Monthly Fees at $3,000. What sets Providence Point apart is not only the spacious apartment and patio residences and the high level of amenities, but also the quality and scope of our Healthcare services.
Our Entrance Fee programs include:
A LifeCare program with three Refundable Entrance Fee Options:
- Premium LifeCare 90% Refundable Plan
- Traditional LifeCare 50% Refundable Plan that amortizes over two years
- Classic Lifecare 0% Refundable Plan that amortizes over four years
A Modified LifeCare program with three Refundable Entrance Fee Options:
- Premium Modified Lifecare 90% Refundable Plan
- Traditional Modified Lifecare 50% Refundable Plan that amortizes over two years
- Classic Modified Lifecare 0% Refundable Plan that amortizes over four years
- An extremely flexible and diverse dining program which offers a monthly meal allowance to be used in any one of our five dining venues: Formal, Private, Café, Casual or Lounge, plus you can take advantage of our outdoor grill areas, and take-out.
- Housekeeping every other week, including dusting, vacuuming and complete cleaning of the kitchen and bath(s)
- Standard cable TV service (premium cable service not included)
- Utilities, including gas, electric, sewer and water (telephone service not included)
- Trash and snow removal
- Maintenance of all community-owned property
- Lighted indoor, under-building parking; two-car garages for patio home residents
- An extensive calendar of activities, including social, recreational, spiritual, educational and cultural opportunities
- Wellness facilities and programming, including assessment and personal instruction in exercise and nutrition
- Use of all common areas and amenities
- 24/7 campus monitoring; urgent call and daily check-in systems; security access and monitoring systems; fire detection and sprinkler suppression systems
- Scheduled transportation
- On-campus health care residences offering private accommodations for personal care, nursing and rehabilitative care, as well as specialized memory support.
- No more property taxes.
- No more home maintenance expenses.
- Tax advantages such as the one time medical expenses deduction for federal income tax purposes.
- Financial security knowing your future long-term care needs will be met.