Meeting Seniors Where They Live with the Services They Need
To many seniors, independence is key to a vibrant, happy, uplifted life. Sometimes, this independence requires some support. At Baptist Senior Family, we believe this support must be trustworthy, reliable, and offered with compassion and respect. That’s why we created Providence Home Care.
Through this service, we provide non-medical personal care and companion services for Providence Point residents, and plan to expand our services soon.
Our personal care services include:
- Bathing and grooming
- Oral hygiene
- Assistance with feeding
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Nail-filing care (no cutting)
- Skin care
- Laundry and ironing
Our companion services include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Escort to medical appointments, events, shopping and other errands
- Activity planning and participation
- Light meal planning and preparation
- Pet care
- Running errands
For more information about Providence Home Care, contact us at 412-489-3558.